Using the laptop and the WACOM tablet at Figure Drawing last night. I’m not sure at all about whether it works in that realtime kind of environment, but as the night wore on I could feel my hand starting to realize it was just another substrate. One big difference is that you have to actually look at the screen because the spatial relationship between your hand and where the image shows up is completely different from regular paper.
- #gdpipeline daily challenge 11-29-16 “milk carton” November 30, 2016
- #gdpipeline daily challenge 11-23-16 “birdhouse” November 23, 2016
- #gdpipeline daily challenge 11-22-16 “gun” November 22, 2016
- #gdpipeline daily challenge 11-21-16 “elemental creature” November 21, 2016
- #gdpipeline daily challenge 11-18-16 “cake” November 19, 2016
Tags3d art artists on tumblr artwork atebit bedlam code coding creative coding development drawing enki figure drawing food gamedev game developers game development games gaming gdpipeline glitch indiedev indie dev indie game devs indie games ld48 luxology modo mood board music mutiny p5 painting politics processing procreate programming sketch sketchbook pro software development tinychallenges tug unity3d urbanfort zbrush