This one on the other hand is showing some progress. I’ve implemented procedural level generation for my combat maps. This means that each time you play the game it should be different. Just using solid blocks for now but will be implemented textures as soon as I can figure out how to nearest-neighbor the blocks together.
- #gdpipeline daily challenge 11-29-16 “milk carton” November 30, 2016
- #gdpipeline daily challenge 11-23-16 “birdhouse” November 23, 2016
- #gdpipeline daily challenge 11-22-16 “gun” November 22, 2016
- #gdpipeline daily challenge 11-21-16 “elemental creature” November 21, 2016
- #gdpipeline daily challenge 11-18-16 “cake” November 19, 2016
Tags3d art artists on tumblr artwork atebit bedlam code coding creative coding development drawing enki figure drawing food gamedev game developers game development games gaming gdpipeline glitch indiedev indie dev indie game devs indie games ld48 luxology modo mood board music mutiny p5 painting politics processing procreate programming sketch sketchbook pro software development tinychallenges tug unity3d urbanfort zbrush