Epic Want! When??
VOID is a conceptional processing magazine for the iPad. It is aimed to bring coding closer to designers, with focus on enhanced user integration and personalization with a strong visual approach.
The magazine app features sections where the reader is able to explore projects, learn about other processing artists, manipulate source code live inside the app and immediately see the changes highlighted in the code.
Users can save their modified versions of a sketch, screenshots or short videos to a custom dropbox folder that is linked to the app. It is also possible to share this data via facebook, twitter and email.
- #gdpipeline daily challenge 11-29-16 “milk carton” November 30, 2016
- #gdpipeline daily challenge 11-23-16 “birdhouse” November 23, 2016
- #gdpipeline daily challenge 11-22-16 “gun” November 22, 2016
- #gdpipeline daily challenge 11-21-16 “elemental creature” November 21, 2016
- #gdpipeline daily challenge 11-18-16 “cake” November 19, 2016
Tags3d art artists on tumblr artwork atebit bedlam code coding creative coding development drawing enki figure drawing food gamedev game developers game development games gaming gdpipeline glitch indiedev indie dev indie game devs indie games ld48 luxology modo mood board music mutiny p5 painting politics processing procreate programming sketch sketchbook pro software development tinychallenges tug unity3d urbanfort zbrush