> …hosting a free webinar with a presentation from Pixologic’s own 3D Application Engineer, Paul Gaboury. This webinar will be covering the newest features of ZBrush4R5 including an in depth understanding of how Panel Loops can be used for several modeling techniques. It will also cover hard surface modeling, take a look at new polish features and finish off the webinar with BPR render system to create a toon or comic book render.
> This webinar is free and open to ZBrush users at all levels and artists who are interested in seeing the newest ZBrush features in action. Space is limited so sign up today!
- #gdpipeline daily challenge 11-29-16 “milk carton” November 30, 2016
- #gdpipeline daily challenge 11-23-16 “birdhouse” November 23, 2016
- #gdpipeline daily challenge 11-22-16 “gun” November 22, 2016
- #gdpipeline daily challenge 11-21-16 “elemental creature” November 21, 2016
- #gdpipeline daily challenge 11-18-16 “cake” November 19, 2016
Tags3d art artists on tumblr artwork atebit bedlam code coding creative coding development drawing enki figure drawing food gamedev game developers game development games gaming gdpipeline glitch indiedev indie dev indie game devs indie games ld48 luxology modo mood board music mutiny p5 painting politics processing procreate programming sketch sketchbook pro software development tinychallenges tug unity3d urbanfort zbrush